A foaming and exfoliating cleanser suitable for oily, sun damaged, thickened and ageing skins.
What’s It For?
Deep Clean is a purifying cleanser that contains a non irritating botanical retinoid and a blend of natural occurring AHAs which will exfoliate, renew and refine your skin enhancing your complexion.
How To Use It?
Dispense 3-4 pumps into palm of clean hands. Foam up with a little warm water. Using gentle, circular movements, massage into skin for at least 30 seconds.
- Oily and breakout prone skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Rough textured skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Non-irritated skin
- Organic hydrafoam > Exceptionally gentle cleansing agent. A mild alternative to sodium lauryl sulphate.
- L-Lactic Acid & Sodium L Lactate > Boasts the highest therapeutic index of all alpha hydroxy acids. Reduces transepidermal water loss to increase hydration levels for smoother, softer, less wrinkled looking epidermis.
- Multifruit® BSC > A concentrated blend of botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. Safely exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates skin cell renewal.
- Botanical Complex SCA™ > A proprietary, water soluble blend of nettle, melissa, elder‑ower, cleavers and plantain extracts known for their astringent and soothing properties.
- Botanical Complex LSCD™ > A proprietary, oil soluble blend of burdock, elder‑ower, lavender, calendula and cleavers extracts known for their anti-in‑ammatory action.
- Canadian Willowherb™ > A natural extract from the Northern Canadian Prairie plants with clinically proven superior calming properties.
Aspect Dr Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
My aim is complete customer satisfaction, however, should you be unhappy with your product, or change your mind, please read the terms below:
-No refunds will be given for change of mind
IF YOU PURCHASE THE PRODUCT, BUT HAVE NOT BEEN PRESCRIBED THIS BY LOUISE HIGHET AESTHETICS:
Due to the active nature of the products, I recommend a skin consultation to ascertain the correct product for your skin, along with application instructions, this is to avoid skin irritation, or incorrect use of product. If you purchase a product and have not
a) had an in clinic consultation to determine suitability, or
b) discussed product suitability via email or skype, a refund will not be accepted.
IF YOUR PRODUCT IS DAMAGED:
You must contact us in writing within 5 working days of your receipt of the goods.
Damaged goods will be exchanged without question.
IF A REFUND IS AGREED:
You must return the goods to us prior to any refund being made.
Any goods must be returned within a reasonable time frame and must be securely wrapped, preferably in the original packaging.
A refund will be carried out by us within 30 days of agreeing the return in writing.
The Refund amount will exclude the original shipping costs, unless the product was damaged.
We regret that for hygiene reasons opened products are non-refundable.
Please choose carefully as SALE items will not be refunded unless damaged.
Louise Highet Aesthetics
177 High Street, Suite 7, Level 2
Christchurch Central 8011
Tracked Shipping $7.50, expected arrival 5-8 business days.
Orders received over Saturday & Sunday will be processed by end of day Tuesday.
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours of being placed. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed by close of business Tuesday.
Domestic Delivery Time - Standard Shipping
Orders shipped to the North Island can be expected within 3-8 business days. Orders shipped within the South Island generally take 2-5 business days. For quicker delivery, guaranteed overnight and 2-day shipping services are available. All delivery times are estimates. The total time needed to deliver your package may be longer. Louise Highet Aesthetics is is not responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond our control.
Out Of Stock
If an item in your order is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail within one business day. Please make sure to add us to your address book so that you may receive a confirmation email (firstname.lastname@example.org)