This light, silky broad spectrum sunscreen is formulated with a universal tint, to match most skin tones. Added antioxidant protection and water resistant makes this the perfect sunscreen for a glow. Use it alone or wear it under makeup for a flawless finish.
- Can be used alone or layered under makeup
- Purely physical broad spectrum protection
- Water resistant for active lifestyles
- Antioxidant ubiquinone fights free-radical damage for added UV protection
- Awarded The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
What’s It For?
Broad Spectrum Sun Protection
How To Use It?
After cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN treatment serums, smooth onto the skin. Allow to absorb 15 minutes prior to daytime exposure. Reapply after two hours of sun exposure and repeat every two hours as needed. It is recommended for daily use.
Ideal for all skin types, including oily skin.
- Titanium dioxide 6.0% provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Zinc oxide 8.0% provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10 a potent antioxidant that fights free-radical damage. This is especially useful, as UV exposure generates free radicals in the skin.
- Iron Oxides- can be naturally occuring or synthesized and are commonly usd to impact natiral colour into topical products.
- Dimethicone- contributes tto the luxurious slip and finish of this tinted SPF.
PCA Skin Broad Spectrum Sheer Tint SPF
My aim is complete customer satisfaction, however, should you be unhappy with your product, or change your mind, please read the terms below:
-No refunds will be given for change of mind
IF YOU PURCHASE THE PRODUCT, BUT HAVE NOT BEEN PRESCRIBED THIS BY LOUISE HIGHET AESTHETICS:
Due to the active nature of the products, I recommend a skin consultation to ascertain the correct product for your skin, along with application instructions, this is to avoid skin irritation, or incorrect use of product. If you purchase a product and have not
a) had an in clinic consultation to determine suitability, or
b) discussed product suitability via email or skype, a refund will not be accepted.
IF YOUR PRODUCT IS DAMAGED:
You must contact us in writing within 5 working days of your receipt of the goods.
Damaged goods will be exchanged without question.
IF A REFUND IS AGREED:
You must return the goods to us prior to any refund being made.
Any goods must be returned within a reasonable time frame and must be securely wrapped, preferably in the original packaging.
A refund will be carried out by us within 30 days of agreeing the return in writing.
The Refund amount will exclude the original shipping costs, unless the product was damaged.
We regret that for hygiene reasons opened products are non-refundable.
Please choose carefully as SALE items will not be refunded unless damaged.
Louise Highet Aesthetics
177 High Street, Suite 7, Level 2
Christchurch Central 8011
Tracked Shipping $7.50, expected arrival 5-8 business days.
Orders received over Saturday & Sunday will be processed by end of day Tuesday.
All orders are proce