A pumpkin wine-based toner designed to refine the appearance of pores, gently exfoliate and provide added nutritional benefit to the skin.
- Vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and other advanced ingredients gently exfoliate to create a healthy glow
- PCA Skin Nutrient Toner features a revitalizing combination of vitamins, enzymes and amino acids to nourish the skin while preparing it for further treatment. It also contains alpha hydroxy acids, formulated to help refine pores and remove superficial dead skin cells, reducing your skin's risk of blemishes and other impurities.
What’s It For?
- Removes superficial dead skin cells
- Refines pores
- Adds nutrients to the skin
How To Use It?
After cleansing, moisten a cotton pad with a small amount of Nutrient Toner and apply in upward and outward strokes over the face and neck. It may be used once daily or as needed. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN treatment serums and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
- Ideal for all skin types, including rosacea, and sensitive skins.
- Pumpkin wine – produced by fermenting whole pumpkin, this ingredient offers the nutritional benefits of pumpkin, including vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Glutathione- a powerful antioxidant produced naturally by the body with powerful free radical quenching capabilities.
- Lactic acid – naturally found in milk and sugars, this ingredient moisturizes the skin, and breaks down the bonds between the cells to allow for easier exfoliation of dead surface cells.
- Aminoguanidine – an ingredient that supports skin, keeping it soft and supple.
- Citiric Acid- an alpha hydroxyl acid and powerful antoxidant that helps calm sensitive skins.
PCA Skin Nutrient Toner
My aim is complete customer satisfaction, however, should you be unhappy with your product, or change your mind, please read the terms below:
-No refunds will be given for change of mind
IF YOU PURCHASE THE PRODUCT, BUT HAVE NOT BEEN PRESCRIBED THIS BY LOUISE HIGHET AESTHETICS:
Due to the active nature of the products, I recommend a skin consultation to ascertain the correct product for your skin, along with application instructions, this is to avoid skin irritation, or incorrect use of product. If you purchase a product and have not
a) had an in clinic consultation to determine suitability, or
b) discussed product suitability via email or skype, a refund will not be accepted.
IF YOUR PRODUCT IS DAMAGED:
You must contact us in writing within 5 working days of your receipt of the goods.
Damaged goods will be exchanged without question.
IF A REFUND IS AGREED:
You must return the goods to us prior to any refund being made.
Any goods must be returned within a reasonable time frame and must be securely wrapped, preferably in the original packaging.
A refund will be carried out by us within 30 days of agreeing the return in writing.
The Refund amount will exclude the original shipping costs, unless the product was damaged.
We regret that for hygiene reasons opened products are non-refundable.
Please choose carefully as SALE items will not be refunded unless damaged.
Louise Highet Aesthetics
177 High Street, Suite 7, Level 2
Christchurch Central 8011
Tracked Shipping $7.50, expected arrival 5-8 business days.
Orders received over Saturday & Sunday will be processed by end of day Tuesday.
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours of being placed. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed by close of business Tuesday.
Domestic Delivery Time - Standard Shipping
Orders shipped to the North Island can be expected within 3-8 business days. Orders shipped within the South Island generally take 2-5 business days. For quicker delivery, guaranteed overnight and 2-day shipping services are available. All delivery times are estimates. The total time needed to deliver your package may be longer. Louise Highet Aesthetics is is not responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond our control.
Out Of Stock
If an item in your order is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail within one business day. Please make sure to add us to your address book so that you may receive a confirmation email (email@example.com)