This retinol specifically formulated for sensitive skin reduces redness and signs of aging, without causing irritation. Retinol is paired with niacinamide, inflacin® and the patended Omnisome delivery system for less irritation without sacrificing efficacy.
- Recharge your skin's natural glow with Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin by PCA Skin. Its powerful formula infused with retinol, niacinamide and Inflacin®, works to reduce uneven skin tone and signs of aging.
- Gently encourages cell turnover to minimize the signs of aging
- Reduces redness and uneven skin tone
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin or that are new to retinol
- Aging Skin, Hyperpigmentation, Rosacea,Redness, Sun Damage, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Melasma, Sensitive Skin
How To Use It?
In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer.
- Vitamin A – helps to promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone, this retinol is stable and converts to retinoic acid within the skin.
- Niacinamide – a calming antioxidant that maintains skin hydration and reduces age-related skin yellowing and redness. It also prevents water loss and calms the skin.
- Hexylresorcinol – helps promote an even skin tone and calm the skin.
- InflaShield™ – a patented ingredient that reduces irritation from topical ingredients
PCA Skin Retinol for Sensitive Skin
My aim is complete customer satisfaction, however, should you be unhappy with your product, or change your mind, please read the terms below:
-No refunds will be given for change of mind
IF YOU PURCHASE THE PRODUCT, BUT HAVE NOT BEEN PRESCRIBED THIS BY LOUISE HIGHET AESTHETICS:
Due to the active nature of the products, I recommend a skin consultation to ascertain the correct product for your skin, along with application instructions, this is to avoid skin irritation, or incorrect use of product. If you purchase a product and have not
a) had an in clinic consultation to determine suitability, or
b) discussed product suitability via email or skype, a refund will not be accepted.
IF YOUR PRODUCT IS DAMAGED:
You must contact us in writing within 5 working days of your receipt of the goods.
Damaged goods will be exchanged without question.
IF A REFUND IS AGREED:
You must return the goods to us prior to any refund being made.
Any goods must be returned within a reasonable time frame and must be securely wrapped, preferably in the original packaging.
A refund will be carried out by us within 30 days of agreeing the return in writing.
The Refund amount will exclude the original shipping costs, unless the product was damaged.
We regret that for hygiene reasons opened products are non-refundable.
Please choose carefully as SALE items will not be refunded unless damaged.
Louise Highet Aesthetics
177 High Street, Suite 7, Level 2
Christchurch Central 8011
Tracked Shipping $7.50, expected arrival 5-8 business days.
Orders received over Saturday & S