Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream
A lightweight emollient moisturiser perfect for any skin type needing an additional barrier. To be use after serums as required.
Ideal For Cosmetic Management Of:
– Dehydrated skin
– Transepidermal water loss
– Fine lines and wrinkles
– Antioxidant protection
– Increases moisture content
What’s It For?
Aspect Dr Resveratrol Moisturising Cream is a super hydrating moisturising product infused with anti-oxidants and skin firming peptides. A must as part of an anti-ageing skincare regime. Contains pure grape skin extracts and skin firming peptides. Great as a day and/or night moisturiser. Ideal for all skin types
How To Use It?
Apply a small pea-sized amount morning and/or night, post serum.
- All skin types
- Dehydrated skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- ChroNOline™ > Biomimetic peptide proven in vitro to stimulate production of laminin and bronectin by human fibroblasts. In ex vivo model, stimulated expression of collage VII and laminin-5. In clinical trial, reduced fine lines and wrinkles by 29% in 28 days.
- Mixed Tocopherols 95% > A potent blend of full-spectrum tocopherols and tocotrienols that reduces trans epidermal water loss and strengthen skin’s barrier function.
- Grape Skin Resveratrol > Powerful antioxidant. Improves cell function.