PCA Skin Broad Spectrum Sheer Tint SPF
This light, silky broad spectrum sunscreen is formulated with a universal tint, to match most skin tones. Added antioxidant protection and water resistant makes this the perfect sunscreen for a glow. Use it alone or wear it under makeup for a flawless finish.
- Can be used alone or layered under makeup
- Purely physical broad spectrum protection
- Water resistant for active lifestyles
- Antioxidant ubiquinone fights free-radical damage for added UV protection
- Awarded The Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
What’s It For?
Broad Spectrum Sun Protection
How To Use It?
After cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN treatment serums, smooth onto the skin. Allow to absorb 15 minutes prior to daytime exposure. Reapply after two hours of sun exposure and repeat every two hours as needed. It is recommended for daily use.
Ideal for all skin types, including oily skin.
- Titanium dioxide 6.0% provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Zinc oxide 8.0% provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10 a potent antioxidant that fights free-radical damage. This is especially useful, as UV exposure generates free radicals in the skin.
- Iron Oxides- can be naturally occuring or synthesized and are commonly usd to impact natiral colour into topical products.
- Dimethicone- contributes tto the luxurious slip and finish of this tinted SPF.